Limitless: Upgrade Your Brain, Book summary

 #TheBookBoy #JimKwik #Limitless


Jim Kwik helps you to conquer your brain and hold your ground against the forces of distraction and negative thinking. His book Limitless is a must-read

Get your book LIMITLESS - https://amzn.to/2F3rtPt Buddha and the Badass Book Review👇 https://youtu.be/nxWiBEAjQyk ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please do like this video to help me keep growing and subscribe to my channel that helps me in ways I can't even explain. I am really grateful to you guys for supporting my channel. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JIM KWIK, the world's #1 brain coach, has written the owner's manual for mental expansion and brain fitness. Limitless gives people the ability to accomplish more--more. productivity, more transformation, more personal success, and business achievement, by changing their Mindset, Motivation, and Methods


That’s the boy with the broken mind.” the ones phrases have been spoken by using my teacher after a adolescence twist of fate left me with a severe mind damage. I used to be beaten to comprehend this was how she saw me–and that other adults likely noticed me the same way. ‍ 

i had issue focusing, couldn’t listen, and my reminiscence was awful. College became a tribulation, and i sought safe haven in comedian books, particularly the x-guys due to the fact they were misunderstood and didn’t suit in. I could relate. ‍ i even looked for professor xavier’s school, convinced it became nearby! ‍ years later, after barely getting into college and on the verge of flunking out, a mentor modified my life. 


He introduced me to the concept that i should discover ways to analyze. ‍ none of my college publications taught this, and that i became obsessed with books on person getting to know concept, neuroscience, brain overall performance, pace studying, or even ancient mnemonics. ‍ a light switch flipped on for me. Anyone need to realize this powerful records! My existence’s challenge turned into born: to educate humans the mind-set, motivation, and methods that might pass them from feeling disempowered to endless.


Over the last 2 decades, i’ve advanced a dependable and scientifically sound set of gear to beautify mastering. I learned the way to supercharge my memory, and hold enormous amounts of statistics. I’ve taught those techniques to others with amazing consequences that have led me to end up a heavily in-call for speaker, a brain coach for celebrities and ceos, the pinnacle of a massive on-line getting to know application, and the host of a podcast with tens of hundreds of thousands of listeners.
some years ago, i had the exceptional possibility to spend a week with the forged of the x-guys movies, percentage my brain suggestions, speed reading, and reminiscence techniques with the superb forged and team.
the very first scene i were given to look them shoot took place in professor x’s faculty–the very area i’d spent endless days attempting to find while i used to be a kid. It become a poignant second for me.


Pencils of promise is one of the major foundations we help for constructing faculties and giving training to youngsters in want round the arena. We like the paintings they do, so we partnered with them to donate up to $25,000 of the writer proceeds to build schools, give easy water, and create fitness packages for kids. While you purchase a copy of countless, you’re no longer handiest upgrading your mind and gaining knowledge of faster, but a toddler receives schooling too!

. In this video, we gonna talk about ''Limitless'' Let's read & share You can follow us on Goodreads- https://bit.ly/38IL5TY

Comments